Regina men's 810 BLACK long hair boot
Regina men's 810 long hair fur boots are made with real goat hair!
Why goat hair you ask?
Goat hair is very water repellent so it keeps your feet dry. But goat hair is also windproof and adds insulation to help keep your feet warm. To keep your feet extra warm, the boots are lined with a thick soft sherling liner which is warm and comfortable.
Men's Fur Boot features....
- Made in Northern Italy
- Water repellent: The boots are water repellent so you can step into a puddle of water without getting your feet wet. The boots are not waterproof, which means if you stand in the puddle, some water will start to seep through.
- Height: On an average, the boots stand about 13 inches tall.
- Top opening: The average opening is about 15 inches. Some wear their pants in the boots while other wear their pants over the boots. Your choice!
- Bottom soles: The bottom soles are made of synthetic rubber and the pattern is designed to give grip in the worst of winter conditions.
- Insulation: The boots are lined with a thick soft sherling liner which is warm and comfortable.
- Cleaning: Goat hair is easy to clean. Simply use a mild soap with water and then rinse with clean cool water.
- The fur: These boots are made with real goat hair, not fake. Real goat hair is very durable, weatherproof and looks great. Because these boots are made with real fur, there may be a slight color variance from what you see in the photo.
Our comments: Some fur boots are fake and don't last as long or are as weatherproof. These are the best long hair fur boot we could find at a reasonable price. You won't be unhappy.