Regina womens Anna WHITE calfskin and fur boots
Regina Anna fur boots are made with real calfskin and goat hair!
If you don't want your fur dragging on the ground, this boot is a good choice. The real goat hair on the top and calfskin on the bottom, give this boot a look that is more accepted for indoors. Why calfskin and goat hair?
Calfskin and goat hair are very water repellent so it keeps your feet dry. But both are also windproof and adds insulation to help keep your feet warm. To keep your feet extra warm, the boots are lined with a thick soft sherling liner which is warm and comfortable.
Anna fur boot features....
- Made in Italy Northern Italy is known to produce many of the world's best boots.
- Water repellent: The boots are water repellent which means you can walk into a puddle of water without getting your feet wet. The boots are not waterproof, which means if you stand in the puddle, some water will start to seep through.
- Height: On an average, the boots stand about 12 inches tall.
- Top opening: The average opening is about 14 inches. Some wear their pants in the boots while other wear their pants over the boots. Your choice!
- Bottom soles: The bottom soles are made of synthetic rubber and the pattern is designed to give grip in the worst of winter conditions.
- Insulation: The boots are lined with a thick soft sherling liner which is warm and comfortable.
- Cleaning: Calfskin and goat hair are easy to clean. Simply use a mild soap with water and then rinse with clean cool water.
- The fur: These boots are made with real goat hair, not fake. Real goat hair is very durable, weatherproof and looks great. Because these boots are made with real fur, there may be a slight color variance from what you see in the photo.
- Sizing: Available in full sizes only. If between sizes, go up to the next size.
Our comments: The Anna are made with real calfskin and real goat hair, not fake like other brands making them long lasting and weatherproof. You won't be unhappy.